Caring of your skin shouldn’t be taken for granted. Being the largest organ of the body, your skin performs various functions and you need to take good care of it. Skin care is not as complicated as it seems to be. With a simple yet constant skin care regimen, you can maintain your skin’s vitality and save yourself a great deal on treatments. The best way to choose a regime of natural skin care for women is to know the skin type and begin treating it with procedures intended at dealing with those specific concerns.
Treatment For Different Skin Types:
1. Normal skin: It means that your skin has sufficient moisture and can easily alter with various temperatures. Characteristics of normal skin would be oily skin in the T-zone, dry taut cheeks and adjusts with the weather or seasons. It tends to be dryer during the cold months and weather and oilier during the hot months and weather. This is not the same as combination skin and can also be referred to as normal-to in which it can be normal to oily or normal to dry. The most helpful tips for Normal Skin would be the application of moisturizer and alcohol-free hydrating toner all over your face.
2. Oily skin: It is the most common type of skin characterized by a lot of shine and vulnerability to pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Oily Skin attracts and stores more dirt compared to dry skin. The best skin care tip for it would be to wash your face twice a day with gentle non-foaming cleanser and warm water. Eradicate other residue by using alcohol-free hydrating toner. Do not keep washing your face all through the day or you risk drying out your skin. Blotting sheets will help to control shine in between washing.
3. Dry skin: This is characterized by few or non-existent breakouts, flaking, dehydration, scaling, sensitivity to the sun and lack of elasticity. Dry Skin is more susceptible to cold temperature and the wind. It can easily be spoiled, wounded or break due to external elements. You can use rich creamy cleansers and warm water to wash your face in morning. Pat your skin dry with a towel and never rub too hard. Don’t use toners with alcohol as well as other alcohol-based products that will dry up your skin more. Wash your face once a day then apply toner.
4. Combination Skin: It is the existence of two extreme skin types on the face like having a lot of oil and acne on a particular part while the surrounding areas are very dry. People can have a blend of dry and ily skin type, so you have to treat each type just the same by area. Dry spots can be washed with creamy cleanser and warm water before using alcohol-free toner. Oily spots should be washed with non-foaming cleanser followed by alcohol-free hydrating toner.
5. Sensitive Skin: It is described as having allergic reactions to particular skin care products, the sun, weather and wind. Characterizing features include redness, rashes, acne, dilated capillaries and inflammation. Always rely on natural fragrance-free hypoallergenic products such as cleansers, moisturizers and masks. Use these products as directed on Sensitive Skin. The goal is to soothe with ingredients like rosemary, thyme, aloe vera, chamomile, lavender, bisabolol, camphor and calamine.
Some More Skin Care Tips:
Skin care tips also include intake of sufficient nutrients that improves chemical and hormone production in the body. Sufficient stuff in your system will keep balance so that circulation, metabolism and other processes can deal with stress properly thus preventing disease and skin breakouts.
Eat lots of natural foods such as fruits and vegetables and drink at least 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated. Regular exercise is important in getting rid of extra water and free radicals. Sweating will eradicate toxins through your skin thereby giving you better tone and complexion. Sleep regularly at least 8 hours every night to diminish stress and soothe your skin. Excuse yourself from cigarettes, polluted areas, alcohol and harmful drugs.
Believe in the fact that natural beauty is an actual beauty and the tips mentioned above will help you to look attractive naturally.